Dr. Bahar Aghighi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bahar Aghighi?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Bahar Aghighi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2017

Doctor Aghighi is friendly and knowledgeable. She listens to me and answers my questions. I do not feel rushed. She is available on My Health if you have any questions for her between appointments. She responds very quickly and answers my questions thoughtfully and thoroughly. I feel confident that I am getting the best care.

March 24th, 2015

Diagnosed with Thyroid issue. Dr. Aghighi left me with such a low dose of synthroid for such a long time that I ended up gaining 60 pounds under her care, or lack of care I should say. Too little too late! If you're looking to become obese and have little care from an indifferent doctor, then Aghighi's your Doctor.

December 27th, 2014

Dr. Aghighi was instrumental in having me correctly diagnosed, after being misdiagnosed, then getting me treatment and follow-up with compassion and thoroughness. Dr. Aghighi is an advocate for my health and challenged me to make lifestyle choices which have supported other areas of my health not directly related to her initial diagnosis. She is a gem of a doctor.

March 5th, 2014

I am so glad to have Dr. Aghighi as my thyroid doctor. I have Hashimoto's and a nodule on my thyroid. I would highly recommend her as she truly cares about each of her patients, takes time to listen to your concerns and follows up after the visit.

November 22nd, 2013

Follow up pituitary surgery

Dr Aghighi was very kind & listened patiently to all my concerns. Test were scheduled & she reviewed the results with me. Too bad only the complainers have left reviews for her because she is a great doctor!

July 17th, 2012

She kicks you when you're already down

Dr Aghighi was one of the worst Doctors I have experienced in a long time. She was not sympathetic or understanding to my sickness. I left feelin' worse about myself and my sickness then I did before I saw her. I'm a tough person and I don't cry ever, but she made me feel so bad like it was my fault for my sickness, I started to cry and she was not sympathetic at all. There is not a sensitive side to her at all. I have not one good thing I can say that I liked about her and will not be seeing her again. If you want to lower your self esteem, then by all means, go to her. She's great for kicking down, when your already there. And nothing has changed since I saw her. I feel exactly the same as I did before.

July 7th, 2015