A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baharak Moshiree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baharak Moshiree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moshiree
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moshiree Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baharak Moshiree, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshiree graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moshiree has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baharak Moshiree MD and MS is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Baharak Moshiree practice?
- Dr. Baharak Moshiree has 1 office location.
Dr. Baharak Moshiree practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.