A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baharak Moshiree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baharak Moshiree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baharak Moshiree, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshiree graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moshiree has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baharak Moshiree MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Baharak Moshiree practice?
- Dr. Baharak Moshiree has 6 office locations.
Dr. Baharak Moshiree practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.