Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
ZERO bedside manner
Dr Moshiree is one of the worst GI doctors I have ever seen. She touts herself to be an expert in motility but, trust me, she is no Dr. Parkman, Dr. Abel, etc. ALSO - I found via online research she actually WORKS for the manufacturer of the SmartPill! I found this REALLY interesting because it is a test she orders for many patients....a bit odd that she also works for that company. If she really was an "expert" I think she may have more patients going to her facility for help, instead of flocking to Temple, Hopkins, or other locations. She spends VERY little time with patients, can be very dismissive, and very rude. I have never been yelled or talked down to from a doctor until I met with her. Her office staff and nurses are wonderful, but she is not. Even IF she was the expert she constantly says she is, due to her lack of bedside manner and professionalism, I have decided to take my care elsewhere. If she is willing to be rude and unprofessional to my face, what is she willing to say about me when I am under and she is doing a procedure for me. Her lack of professionalism and her superiority complex really bothered me. I am glad to see some patients have experienced as well, ONLY in the sense that I know I am not completely alone. When I choose a doctor, how they act and make me feel plays a big role in choosing to stick with them. I hope to find better GI doctors, even though I am leaving a supposed "GI expert". I have yet to see anything that shows see is an expert.

February 25th, 2015
Professional and Caring
Before going, I read some of the reviews and was concerned. However, she was nothing like the negative reviews. She was professional, caring and very detailed consistently asking if I had any questions and giving me a step by step process and explanation. She is well-educated and prepared.

February 11th, 2015
Dr Moshiree is a brilliant top-notch dr that is very caring for patients!

September 28th, 2014
Very opinionated.,...exhibits God complex... ....does not explain patient illness to patient in an understandable way....always in a rush..and gets very agitated when asked to slow down and listen to patient concerns.....Poor communication skills..

August 25th, 2011
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!
This is probably the worst doctor I have ever seen. Reading these reviews makes me think that she is paying someone to write them. There is no way this doctor can even remotely be rated as competent. If you ask her one question, she glares at you like you have just insulted her. So you can imagine how the rest of your session is going to go. She is sincerely bad. Short tempered, ill mannered, with a horrible bedside manner. Trust me, find someone else she is really this bad. Misdiagnosed my daughter's condition, kept giving her the wrong medication, I could go on and on but i think you are getting the point. I sincerely hope her malpractice insurance is up to date since I have a feeling she will be needing it soon. When you have a serious medical condition, the last thing you need to deal with is a doctor with an attitude. Basically, it's her way or you will be treated badly. If you don't believe me, then good luck to you. But remember, when she treats you like I have just described, you read it here first.

June 16th, 2011
Caring doctor
Dr. Moshiree is my most caring and will do anything possible to help her patients. She is a beautiful person inside and out.

February 2nd, 2011
Awesome MD who is always willing to help!
Overall my wife has been seeing Dr. Moshiree for the past year. I trust her in every aspect of medical care that she has given my wife. She is always willing to listen and give emplanations of what we are going to do next. My wife has had a variety of unpredicted complications happen and Dr. Moshiree is always there for us. She spends alot of time with my wife never rushes and makes us feel like she really "cares." Her office staff are great and always willing to help also! Thanks again Dr. Moshiree for all you do!

December 26th, 2010
She Misdiagnosed My Wifes IBS
I would seriously question the doctors status as "Second Opinion Expert". Her first diagnosis on my wife was incorrect, so HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE GET A SECOND Opinion Correct. My wife has IBS. On the first visit we told the doctor that my wife's sister had IBS, and my wife's symptoms are very similar. Dr Moshiree first told us it was NOT IBS, then later at the THIRD VISIT said it was IBS. ?? She put my wife on a medication for her IBS. After a few months, without any relief we went back to Dr Moshiree. She told my wife she needed to stay with it and be more patient. We stopped the medicine and went to another physician at the Mayo Clinic, who was EXCELLENT. The Mayo doctor was quite experienced in IBS and he had been treating patients like my wife for 14 years. I would mention his name but it might be a violation of rules here. The Mayo doctor also switched the medication and gave us a info packet of what other foods to avoid just to be safe( not mentioned by Dr Moshiree). Simply avoiding these borderline foods gave my wife great relief. The Mayo doctor also said that my wife should not have been on those medication Dr Moshiree gave in the first place. A few months later on searching the internet I found out the Dr Moshiree does paid speaking tours and has sponsorship from the same drug company who made the drugs my wife was taking. These relationships may be acceptable practice of modern medicine, but I believe they are unethical. Doctor and drug companies should have no ties what so ever. Patients First. Office visit: She was pleasant on our visit, but I could tell she was in a hurry, and she does talk very fast. She did not rush us through the appointment though. On a side note, Dr Moshiree did not seem to get along with her staff though. While waiting for the doctor we overheard the doctor correcting one of her staff members by saying "well that is pretty stupid". We weren't quite sure what this was about, but the tension between her and the staff was obvious. This made us feel uncomfortable being in the middle. That is why we rated the professionalism part low. This doctor is young and still quite inexperienced, only 4-5 yrs out of training. I think in a few years she should be up to it. I don't want my wife be be part of this doctors "training" process. For right now find yourself another first and second opinion expert.

October 14th, 2010
Dr. Moshiree goes beyond the call of duty to look out for her patients' welfare. She recently discovered a novel treatment for dyspepsia, used widely and effectively in Germany for decades, that addressed the severe inflammation in my stomach within days.

October 12th, 2010
RN
She's excellent. Always answer my questions. Excellent bedside manners and spends adequate amount of time with her patients.

October 12th, 2010
One of the top GI Doctor's in Gainesville, FL
My overall experience with Dr. Moshiree was Excellent. She was very nice and she took time to answer any questions that I was concerned about. After my visit with Dr. Moshiree my health began to get better because she was the only that diagnosed my problem correctly. I was referred to many doctors that didn't have a clue what was wrong with me. Dr. Moshiree is an awesome down to earth person that you can rely on to make sure you have the best care for your problem. I would recommend anybody that has GI problems to visit Dr. Moshiree.

October 11th, 2010
She is a fantastic doctor. Caring and compassionate about her patients.