Dr. Bahareh Bahadini MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017
have seen her throught hmo insurance and she seems to be very knowledgeable and empathetic with patients. seems to be able to take the time and communicate effectively about their diagnosis and also let you know that she works with a team of doctors who she can consult with and also get back to you on with specific recommendations

October 11th, 2016
Deceiving bedside manner
My initial viewpoint of Dr. Bahadini was great. While I was diagnosed with Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer and she was assisting me with the next steps, she was very attentive and even went out of her way to explain more information to my family. The problem was, after I decided to continue my care with her and not seek a second opinion, the care and detail to my case was dropped significantly. She forgot important dates and tests she was supposed to write orders for and then even gave me test results leading me to believe my condition was improving, when in fact, after seeking a second and third opinion, I found out that what she was telling me was completely false and my condition was actually getting worse and had I continued my care with her for another month.....I would have ended up severely sick. Not to mention, she just wasted 2 months of a life that is already going to be short due to my diagnosis. I don't know how anyone could sleep at night knowing they were intentionally deceiving someone with a terminal illness just to make money for the organization they work for. It is very disheartening and disappointing to trust a professional in their field, only to find out they were all about making revenue for their company and not in the best interest of the patient. But I guess that's what they are taught and what is, the reality of our society.

June 16th, 2011
Love Dr. Bahadini
Dr. Bahadini is the most caring dr I've ever met. She spends as much time as I need (thus someone else is waiting, but I waited too, talking cancer can not be a rushed. As she treats, she educates about my diagnosis of breast cancer. She & her staff have excellent follow-up to all of my requests. She double checks her work by presenting cases at the weekly tumor boards & consults w/ outside drs as an added messure (City of Hope). I could not feel in better hands.

October 27th, 2015