A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahareh Fazilat :
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahareh Fazilat , Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimal Invasive and Robotics surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazilat graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fazilat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahareh Fazilat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bahareh Fazilat practice?
- Dr. Bahareh Fazilat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bahareh Fazilat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aventura, FL and North Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.