Dr. Baher Yanni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2016
Dr. Yanni is one of the most kind and caring physicians. On top of being extremely knowledgeable regarding different pain and treatment, he puts his heart in treating patients, which makes you feel that you are in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone who has a difficult and chronic problem with pain, as he will make sure you are safe, and will try his best to find the treatment that works best for each individual.

May 11th, 2016
He is wonderful-has helped my back pain disappear. Usually the pain relief lasts many months.

April 10th, 2016
Mr.
Dr. Yanni has been the Best Pain Management Doctor I have had. He has listened & has had great bedside manner. Attentive & successful at addressing my pain. The has exceptionally personalable & helpful.

January 24th, 2016
Dr Yanni is truly an amazing doctor !!! . No one or nothing has able to help me for years. I went to see Dr Yanni and after a procedure in his office, I am now living without pain !! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

December 15th, 2015
Tops in his field!
Dr Yanni treats his patients like family and is a leader in his field! His minimally invasive pain and spine techniques have patients back on their feet in no time. I highly recommend him.

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Yanni changed my life
If you are suffering with any type of pain, you must go see Dr. Yanni. He has given me my life back! I can now enjoy my my family (husband, children, and grandchildren). Go places, walk further without being in pain. Now doing the things I SHOULD be doing instead of suffering. I can't thank you enough!

September 22nd, 2015
spine stimulator just put in....excellent in inserting it....is working well in diminishing pain...only had to be adjusted once so far.. Dr attends to all aspects of insertion. Very hopeful it will work...takes time to adjust

August 5th, 2015
Effectively treated my condition with excellent results. The best beside manner which provided me a sense of trust. No disappointments here. I will recommend Dr. Hanna to all my friends.

May 6th, 2015
Best Doc In The US

February 6th, 2012
Relief of severe low back pain
Dr. Yanni has made an active life style a reality after years of suffering I highly recommend a visit to anyone who has back pain, truly a medical miracle without major surgery.

December 14th, 2011
Amazing Doctor, Amazing Staff, State of the art facility!!!he is truly a humble person he honestly care's about your pain!!!if you in pain he's your Doc..

February 12th, 2011
An educated openion froam a physical therapist who became a patient to Dr.Yannie
As a physical therapist who deals daily with pain related to muscular and joint sources in my office for over 18 years , I think I can correctly jiudge how good a pain management doctor is, from his bedside manners, to his expertise in dealing with musculoskeletal pain and injury and measure the outcomes of his treatment.Not only I have seen the outstanding results with the patient who used his office versus the other pain management office arround the area, but also as a patient my self with shoulder injury I have found the techniques that he have used was wy above and beyond any other I have seen or heard of from any other offcie .As a therapist and patient I highly recommend Dr. Yannie's office.