Dr. Baher Yanni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baher Yanni?

April 1st, 2017

Wonderful , Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor

March 8th, 2017

Denise H

I love Dr yanni. He is the greatest Dr. He listens to his patients and values their opinion. He makes sure he fixes the problem. I had a less invasive surgery done on my neck and that same day I was moving my head and has no pain

May 15th, 2016

Dr. Yanni is one of the most kind and caring physicians. On top of being extremely knowledgeable regarding different pain and treatment, he puts his heart in treating patients, which makes you feel that you are in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone who has a difficult and chronic problem with pain, as he will make sure you are safe, and will try his best to find the treatment that works best for each individual.

May 11th, 2016

He is wonderful-has helped my back pain disappear. Usually the pain relief lasts many months.

April 10th, 2016

Mr.

Dr. Yanni has been the Best Pain Management Doctor I have had. He has listened & has had great bedside manner. Attentive & successful at addressing my pain. The has exceptionally personalable & helpful.

January 24th, 2016

Dr Yanni is truly an amazing doctor !!! . No one or nothing has able to help me for years. I went to see Dr Yanni and after a procedure in his office, I am now living without pain !! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

December 15th, 2015

Tops in his field!

Dr Yanni treats his patients like family and is a leader in his field! His minimally invasive pain and spine techniques have patients back on their feet in no time. I highly recommend him.

October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Yanni changed my life

If you are suffering with any type of pain, you must go see Dr. Yanni. He has given me my life back! I can now enjoy my my family (husband, children, and grandchildren). Go places, walk further without being in pain. Now doing the things I SHOULD be doing instead of suffering. I can't thank you enough!

September 23rd, 2015

spine stimulator just put in....excellent in inserting it....is working well in diminishing pain...only had to be adjusted once so far.. Dr attends to all aspects of insertion. Very hopeful it will work...takes time to adjust

August 5th, 2015

Effectively treated my condition with excellent results. The best beside manner which provided me a sense of trust. No disappointments here. I will recommend Dr. Hanna to all my friends.

May 6th, 2015

Best Doc In The US

February 6th, 2012

Relief of severe low back pain

Dr. Yanni has made an active life style a reality after years of suffering I highly recommend a visit to anyone who has back pain, truly a medical miracle without major surgery .