A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahige Asaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahige Asaker, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahige Asaker, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asaker graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bahige Asaker practice?
Dr. Bahige Asaker practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists.