A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahige Asaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahige Asaker, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahige Asaker, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asaker graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahige Asaker DO and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bahige Asaker practice?
- Dr. Bahige Asaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahige Asaker practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists.