A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahij Madany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahij Madany is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahij Madany, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Madany graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Madany has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hosp, Bristol, Pa
- St Mary Med Ctr, Langhorne, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahij Hanna Madany MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bahij H. Madany practice?
- Dr. Bahij Madany has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahij Madany practices Urology near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Urologists.