A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Bandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahman Bandari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bandari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahman Bandari MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bahman Bandari practice?
- Dr. Bahman Bandari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bahman Bandari practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Hawthorne, CA.
See Torrance Internists.