A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Falakassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahman Falakassa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falakassa graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Falakassa has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falakassa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan