A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Falakassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahman Falakassa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falakassa graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Falakassa has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahman Barry Falakassa MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bahman B. Falakassa practice?
- Dr. Bahman Falakassa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bahman Falakassa practices Internal Medicine near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Sun Valley Internists.