Dr. Bahman Guyuron MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016
Not what I expected
As far as the results go I felt Dr. Guyuron overestimated what he could do and under-delivered. He seemed rather rushed to me and didn't seem that interested in the result of surgery. His demeanor was not that pleasant in my experience. Dr. Guyuron has numerous subsequent 5 star reviews but then again: at the last pages several less stellar reviews have been posted. If you look at comment sections on forums, more critical comments have been posted and more patients mention being unhappy. Yet in the review section patients are less likely to mention their concern. At some forum patients erased their concerns. Apparently a patient is currently sued in Cuyahoga County by Dr. Guyuron for having posted about her unhappiness. On Facebook a patient opened a page about her disappointment about the migraine surgery she underwent with Dr. Guyuron, and wrote she had received criticism from Dr. Guyuron's office for doing so. I would not dare to jump to conclusions based upon these 5 star reviews.

July 30th, 2016
Excellent care, life-changing experience
Dr. Guyuron is very warm, knowledgeable, and skilled. He does not give up until he feels he has reached perfection. He truly cares about his patients' quality of life. His staff goes above and beyond to ensure patients receive the best care. My experience has surpassed all expectations.

July 20th, 2016
Excellent Septorhinoplasty Result
Dr. Guyuron has a great aesthetic eye and is a very skilled surgeon. I completly trust his medical opinion and expertise. He vastly improved the external deviation of my nose and the septoplasty he performed made it much easier for me to breathe.

May 1st, 2016
I condidered getting a revision rhinoplasty for over 10 years. i kept convincing myself not to fearing my nose would look worse. I had a hanging columella, very bumpy nose bridge, and a bump. Finally I decided to consult with Dr, Guyuron after 15 from the primary rhinoplasty. I went ahead with the surgery and only regret I did not do it sooner. I went with Dr. Guyuron because I knew he was the best at revision rhinoplasty. He truly is. My nose looks so natural and flawless now. I feared others would notice which I definitely did not want. While I get complemented so much on how great I look no one has noticed that I got a rhinoplasty. It amazes me how much improvement he did to my nose and still kept it looking natural. I am so happy that I made the decision to go through with this surgery with Dr. Guyuron.

April 8th, 2016
Exceptional Plastic Surgeon in Cleveland
Dr. Guyuron and his staff are so caring, compassionate, and professional, I would be very comfortable referring them to anyone. The level of care I received was of the highest level. They go above and beyond expectations in the personal care which they give.

March 6th, 2016
I have enjoyed my entire experience with the doctor and staff.

March 4th, 2016
explaned everthing to me as they went i like that. The surgery worked, migraines are gone!

January 29th, 2016
I received a better result than expected. Everybody was very professional and very warm and helpful. All my question were answered fully .

January 29th, 2016
It really works!
Dr. Guyuron is terrific! He spends all the time you need with him, and is extremely thorough. He explains exactly what he's going to do and what he believes the chances for success (complete removal of pain) are. I've had daily headaches & migraines for over 17 years. After my surgery & recovery period, I was astonished that I was able to reduce my medication by two thirds! I'm looking forward to the next surgery when I hope to be rid of this pain for good!

January 9th, 2016
I wrote a review before a few years ago, but had since had additional surgery with Dr. Guyuron to correct the past work of another surgeon. And perhaps I want to emphasize once again to not make the mistake I made. In other words: pick your surgeon intelligently. There are very, very few surgeons that blend extraordinary mastery with remarkable aesthetics. Dr. Guyuron is one of them, and I genuinely believe there might not be another surgeon with the same talent and genius. I have experienced how very difficult it can be to correct an adverse result from surgery and that it can be stressful to try to resolve issues that arise after surgery. Dr. Guyuron takes on these very demanding cases that obviously are a lot more challenging than/incomparable to most primary cases. And Dr. Guyuron is able to perform some miracles in his surgeries. Some of the changes he was able to make for me are the direct proof of that. There are many surgeons promising beautiful results and recommending (invasive) procedures underlining their expertise, but in fact there are very few surgeons that can truly give a patient beautiful and natural results from aesthetic surgery. Dr. Guyuron does not 'sell himself' like some surgeons do; but I wish all patients searching for a surgeon would know of his work that is simply incomparable to the work of other surgeons. Dr. Guyurons' results are tasteful, refined, exceptionally beautiful and natural. You won't find any better; simply taking a look at some of his results will confirm that. Whenever a patient asks me for a recommendation, I simply can't advice to consult with another surgeon. I know, that would I have instantly seen Dr. Guyuron instead of another surgeon I would have had prime aesthetic results from each procedure he would have performed, without the stress I've experienced the past years. And this surgeon truly has a heart for the well being of his patients. He will not leave a patient with problems, which shows of rare intregrity. I have showed pictures of some of my procedures with Dr. Guyuron in the past, and don't mind sharing pictures again for patients interested to see some of my results (I will add an email address later on).

December 28th, 2015
Migraine surgery
Excellent surgeon

December 11th, 2015
I found Dr. Guyron and his staff to be exceptionally professional, competent, caring and sensitive. They were patient with my concerns and anxieties about surgery and very supportive.