A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Hayati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Hayati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Hayati, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayati graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Hayati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Bahman Hayati MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad B. Hayati practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Hayati has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamad Hayati practices Pediatrics near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Pediatricians.