A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahman Jabbari, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Brain Cancer, Brain Disorder, and Brain Injuries.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Jabbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bahman Jabbari practice?
Dr. Bahman Jabbari practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Neurologists.