A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Jabbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahman Jabbari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahman Jabbari, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Myoclonus (Muscle Twitching)
- Parkinson Disease
- Partial Epilepsies
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahman Jabbari MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bahman Jabbari practice?
- Dr. Bahman Jabbari has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahman Jabbari practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Neurologists.