A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Joorabchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joorabchi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahman Joorabchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joorabchi graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Joorabchi has 37 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahman B Joorabchi MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bahman B. Joorabchi practice?
- Dr. Bahman Joorabchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahman Joorabchi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians and Dearborn Cardiologists.