Dr. Bahman B Joorabchi MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Joorabchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahman Joorabchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joorabchi graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Joorabchi has 38 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joorabchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bahman B. Joorabchi practice?
Dr. Bahman Joorabchi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians, Dearborn Pediatric Specialists, and Dearborn Cardiologists.