Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Bahman Omrani, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman Oaks, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pain Management and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Omrani is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and South Coast Global Medical Center. Dr. Omrani has received 3 awards. He speaks Spanish and English.
Dr. Bahman Omrani has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Bahman Omrani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Dr. Sabena Toor
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Sherman Oaks, CA 0.24 mi28
Dr. Christina Rager
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sherman Oaks, CA 0.43 mi9
Dr. Alina Lopo
Sherman Oaks, CA 0.57 mi22