A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Omrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahman Omrani, Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Omrani graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Omrani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahman Omrani DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bahman Omrani practice?
- Dr. Bahman Omrani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bahman Omrani practices Pain Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Van Nuys Pain Management Doctors and Van Nuys Addiction Specialists.