A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Omrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahman Omrani, Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahman Omrani, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Medical Pain Management
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- back injury
- back pain
- cervical spine injury
- epidural injections
- epidural steroid injections
- musculoskeletal ultrasound
- steroid injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Omrani graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Omrani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahman Omrani DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bahman Omrani practice?
- Dr. Bahman Omrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahman Omrani practices Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Addiction Specialists, and Sherman Oaks Pain Management Doctors.