Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Video profile
14545 Sylvan St
Sherman Oaks, CA 91411
(818) 988-4088
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Stephanie H. on Jun 11th, 2014

Dr. Omrani is amazing. During my first visit, he spent almost 2 hours with me, just talking to me and trying to understand my background. I went to see him to get help with opiate addiction, which is an area that he specializes in. He took the time to explain to me the pros and cons of my various treatment options (suboxone, subutex, etc.) and made sure that he answered all of my questions before I left. He even gave me his personal cell phone number with instructions to call should I have any questions or need help once I started the detox process. Dr. Omrani is compassionate, easy to talk to, and I never felt judged by him or his office staff. The best part is that he takes my insurance (a Medicare supplement plan) and I was able to schedule an appointment for the very next day. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

|  The Doctor's Doctor  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

Friendly environment. Excellent staff. The doc took his time and answered all my questions. He is accessable at all times by phone and email which I love.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2011

The doctor spent nearly an hour with me explaining my condition to me. He allows you to email him for questions which I love. Would not hesitate recommending to family and friends.

|  show details
by Alex E. on Jan 5th, 2010

Dr. Omrani is a very well rounded and highly educated physician. He took time to listen to all my concerns and a simple diagnosis which was missed by my previous doctors.