Dr. Bahman Omrani DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

August 24th, 2015
jokers
Worse doctor ever ..him and is stuff are a big joke..do never ever go there.

August 15th, 2015
Childish staff
Well this turned out to be one of the worst doctor visits that never took place. Arriving at the doctor I call to ask where to park. The receptionist responds that I don't need to park because doctor has canceled all his appointments and gone out of town. I ask why they have not told me this and she insists that her colleague had talked to me and canceled. I explain that this is simply not the case, and she continues to say that she left me a message. I explain that I have no missed calls and no message left on my voice mail and that I am with my phone 24/7 on account of my work so there is no way. She says "maybe your phone is broke". I tell her that what I do have, is a reminder to come in received less then 24 hours ago and a second reminder from this morning. She says that they can't cancel anything with ZocDoc and that I should not have booked through them if I wanted to be updated correctly. Zoo Doc does not work very well(paraphrasing). She asks if I want to come in next week, but my problem is that I have waited for this appointment for over 1 and half months, I have booked flights around it and I was leaving for Europe later that same day and I am away for over a month. She could not be less interested. "I don't know what to tell you". This is not an appointment to a hair salon, it is to a doctor! If the office of Dr Omrani thinks that medical matters are fine to wait for 3 months to be checked than I guess I would rate him a zero. Anyway, am so frustrated that I check with my phone company to see if I have had any calls ever from their office. Of course I have not. I call back to find out who this person that obviously has forgotten to cancel my appointment, leaving me no time to find a different doctor is. The women that answers says she is not the person I first spoke to (so I would assume she is the one making up that she left me a message) Anyway, I explain that I have now checked with the phone company and if I can talk to the person I spoke to in the first call. She says she does not know who that might be because they are so many people there so that would be impossible to find out. I say that they are a medical business and they can't just make up stories if they made a mistake. She should have apologized and seen if she could help find another doctor that could see me that same day. But she responds that "I don't like your tone" and hangs up!!! When the cat is away the mice will play. It was obviously "zero patient service what so ever day" at the offices of Omrani when he is out of town. You may not like having a uncomfortable conversation when you have screwed something up, but in my opinion, you can under no circumstances hang up the phone in the middle of a conversation unless your being verbally abused. She was not, only stressed out that she had lied and got caught. I am not American, generally I think Americans have some of the highest service levels I have seen in all my travels around the world, but this is just the most disrespectful and childish behavior I have ever experienced at a doctors office. Not for any of the to receptionist to even ask if my medical problem was urgent is a fail right there.*I have given neutral score on the doctor as I have to give a score to submit the review, but I never got to see him*

June 11th, 2014
Great Doctor!!!
Dr. Omrani is amazing. During my first visit, he spent almost 2 hours with me, just talking to me and trying to understand my background. I went to see him to get help with opiate addiction, which is an area that he specializes in. He took the time to explain to me the pros and cons of my various treatment options (suboxone, subutex, etc.) and made sure that he answered all of my questions before I left. He even gave me his personal cell phone number with instructions to call should I have any questions or need help once I started the detox process. Dr. Omrani is compassionate, easy to talk to, and I never felt judged by him or his office staff. The best part is that he takes my insurance (a Medicare supplement plan) and I was able to schedule an appointment for the very next day. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

July 31st, 2011
The Doctor's Doctor
Friendly environment. Excellent staff. The doc took his time and answered all my questions. He is accessable at all times by phone and email which I love.

January 8th, 2011
Great experience
The doctor spent nearly an hour with me explaining my condition to me. He allows you to email him for questions which I love. Would not hesitate recommending to family and friends.

January 5th, 2010
Dr. Omrani is a very well rounded and highly educated physician. He took time to listen to all my concerns and a simple diagnosis which was missed by my previous doctors.