Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bahman Saffari
Dr. Bahman Saffari, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with another office in Tacoma, WA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Saffari is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Saffari has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bahman Saffari has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Bahman Saffari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Heather Butts
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery
Tacoma, WA 0 mi5
Dr. Samantha Weed
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Tacoma, WA 0 mi8
Dr. Mark Behnam
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tacoma, WA 0 mi21