A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Sholevar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahman Sholevar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholevar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sholevar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahman Sholevar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholevar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahman Sholevar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bahman Sholevar practice?
- Dr. Bahman Sholevar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahman Sholevar practices Psychiatry near Orwigsburg, PA.
See Orwigsburg Psychiatrists.