A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Zarrinkelk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahman Zarrinkelk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrinkelk graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Zarrinkelk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital of Cook County
- St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care Center
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahman Bahman Zarrinkelk DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bahman B. Zarrinkelk practice?
- Dr. Bahman Zarrinkelk has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahman Zarrinkelk practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.