A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahram Alavynejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahram Alavynejad, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavynejad graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Alavynejad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahram Alavynejad MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bahram Alavynejad practice?
- Dr. Bahram Alavynejad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bahram Alavynejad practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Brea, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists, Costa Mesa Critical Care Practitioners, and Costa Mesa Pulmonologists.