A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahram Alavynejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alavynejad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alavynejad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahram Alavynejad, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavynejad graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Alavynejad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahram Alavynejad MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bahram Alavynejad practice?
- Dr. Bahram Alavynejad has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahram Alavynejad practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.