Dr. Bahram Chehrazi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
A Great Surgeon
Dr Chehrazi is brilliant. He removed my husbands AVM in 2003. He is an amazing surgeon.

June 18th, 2016
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
This doctor ignores obvious signs of cancer on an MRI and proceeds with surgery with blatant disregard for the patient and any information that might prevent the surgery and his fee. My Mom was referred to him for back pain and was deceased two months later from cancer that spread through her body like a wild fire after the surgery. If this kind of service is what you are looking for in a medical professional, then he's your guy.

July 20th, 2015
Pain Free
Four years ago Dr. Chehrazi did a fusion on my spine. Today I am an active 85 year old person with a good and pain free back. I thank him for making this possible

June 11th, 2015
Great Doctor
I suffered a severe traumatic brain injury and subsequent hydrocephalus and required a shunt surgery. Without the skillful hands of Dr. Chehrazi I wouldn't be here today. That was over five years ago. While my journey isn't easy I'm eternally grateful to Dr. Chehrazi's compassionate care.

October 3rd, 2013
Very detailed
Haven't had procedure done yet,but Dr. Cherhrazi is very focused but has good sense of humor.Feel very comfortable and confident with him and his diagnosis.Doesn't give you the run around and is very honest and stern with you.His staff is very pleasant and helpful.Look forward to them helping me soon with my problem.

May 8th, 2013
Confident, in control, brilliant brain surgeon. Highly recommend.
Very professional. Dr Chehrazi saved my husbands life. He Communicates effectively on very complex subject matter. Exudes confidence. I felt completely comfortable putting my husbands life in dr Chehrazi's hands. His bed side manner is exactly what you want in your brain surgeon. Confident, concise, in control and reassuring. Brilliant Man.

September 23rd, 2011
Choose another md
Horrible bedside manner. Very judgmental and short. Makes you feel as if you know nothing about what is going on with your body, although I am not sure if he even heard what I was saying. I know or hope he would want his mother or daughter treated with a bit more compassion and respect! Waste of precious time and co pay.

July 11th, 2011
the very best dr. i know of
i had a stroke,sent to ucd,lots of people told me horror stories and i lost almost 2 years of my life,my mother told me she loved my surgeon,,spent time with them,my wife a social worker,,loved him,,i had to meet him,,so in 1994 i met him,,very kind man,knew me right away and we talked about what he did to me and how pleased he was to see me,,this man saved my life and did so with humility and passion,,he is in my prayers,,always,,by the way,,I'm fine now

January 20th, 2011
Definitely do not see
A noncompassionate and very judgemental physician who cancels appointments hours beforehand. Very critical and pompous, arrogant. Refuses to believe patient, even when MRI shows issues to be severe. Save your time. Go elsewhere.