Dr. Bahram Chehrazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bahram Chehrazi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017

My experience with dr cherrazi was horrific. I was admitted for obstructive hydrocephalus He performed an antiquated shunt surgery on me, he told me that I was not a candidate for a endoscopic third ventiriculostony ETV. I was still in massive pain post op and he told me I would just get used to it! After a month of excruciating pain, I saw the head of neuroscience who said I was the perfect candidate for an etv because o location of the obstruction. I am shunt free, thanks to another surgeon.

June 21st, 2016

A Great Surgeon

Dr Chehrazi is brilliant. He removed my husbands AVM in 2003. He is an amazing surgeon.

June 18th, 2016

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

This doctor ignores obvious signs of cancer on an MRI and proceeds with surgery with blatant disregard for the patient and any information that might prevent the surgery and his fee. My Mom was referred to him for back pain and was deceased two months later from cancer that spread through her body like a wild fire after the surgery. If this kind of service is what you are looking for in a medical professional, then he's your guy.

July 20th, 2015

Pain Free

Four years ago Dr. Chehrazi did a fusion on my spine. Today I am an active 85 year old person with a good and pain free back. I thank him for making this possible

June 11th, 2015

Great Doctor

I suffered a severe traumatic brain injury and subsequent hydrocephalus and required a shunt surgery. Without the skillful hands of Dr. Chehrazi I wouldn't be here today. That was over five years ago. While my journey isn't easy I'm eternally grateful to Dr. Chehrazi's compassionate care.

October 3rd, 2013

Very detailed

Haven't had procedure done yet,but Dr. Cherhrazi is very focused but has good sense of humor.Feel very comfortable and confident with him and his diagnosis.Doesn't give you the run around and is very honest and stern with you.His staff is very pleasant and helpful.Look forward to them helping me soon with my problem.

May 9th, 2013

Confident, in control, brilliant brain surgeon. Highly recommend.

Very professional. Dr Chehrazi saved my husbands life. He Communicates effectively on very complex subject matter. Exudes confidence. I felt completely comfortable putting my husbands life in dr Chehrazi's hands. His bed side manner is exactly what you want in your brain surgeon. Confident, concise, in control and reassuring. Brilliant Man.

September 23rd, 2011

Choose another md

Horrible bedside manner. Very judgmental and short. Makes you feel as if you know nothing about what is going on with your body, although I am not sure if he even heard what I was saying. I know or hope he would want his mother or daughter treated with a bit more compassion and respect! Waste of precious time and co pay.

July 11th, 2011

the very best dr. i know of

i had a stroke,sent to ucd,lots of people told me horror stories and i lost almost 2 years of my life,my mother told me she loved my surgeon,,spent time with them,my wife a social worker,,loved him,,i had to meet him,,so in 1994 i met him,,very kind man,knew me right away and we talked about what he did to me and how pleased he was to see me,,this man saved my life and did so with humility and passion,,he is in my prayers,,always,,by the way,,I'm fine now

January 20th, 2011

Definitely do not see

A noncompassionate and very judgemental physician who cancels appointments hours beforehand. Very critical and pompous, arrogant. Refuses to believe patient, even when MRI shows issues to be severe. Save your time. Go elsewhere.

September 12th, 2017