A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahram Dowlatshahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowlatshahi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Dowlatshahi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahram B Dowlatshahi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bahram B. Dowlatshahi practice?
- Dr. Bahram Dowlatshahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahram Dowlatshahi practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.