A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahram Eslami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahram Eslami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eslami
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Eslami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahram Eslami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslami graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Eslami has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahram Eslami MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bahram Eslami practice?
- Dr. Bahram Eslami has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahram Eslami practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Cardiologists.