A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahram Rahmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahram Rahmani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahmani
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rahmani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahram Rahmani, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rahmani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahram Rahmani MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bahram Rahmani practice?
- Dr. Bahram Rahmani has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahram Rahmani practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.