Learn more about Dr. Bahram Redjaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahram Redjaee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redjaee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redjaee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahram Redjaee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Redjaee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Redjaee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ft Washington Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahram Redjaee MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bahram Redjaee practice?
- Dr. Bahram Redjaee has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahram Redjaee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Temple Hills, MD.
See Temple Hills Internists and Temple Hills Pulmonologists.