Bahram Sepehri MD Patient Reviews

February 15th, 2015
Dr Sepehri has been my childrens pediatrician for 17 years. He is very caring and thorough. He has been known to call me, and if unable to reach me he has called other family members and emergency numbers listed until he reached me with important information. If I need something after hours I have never had a problem reaching him via their phone service and he or the other dr on call return calls and address concerns promptly. I highly recommend both doctors in his practice.

October 2nd, 2014
Time is everything.
Very thoughrough doctors, but they have a serious probably with time management. They spent little time with my son and I which is why o don't understand it took me two and a half hours to be seen.

November 2nd, 2012
Wait time is unacceptable
We really liked this doctors office but at over an hour wait every time we go it is unacceptable. There website states - "On occasion emergencies can cause problems and we will try to keep you informed of any unanticipated delays."but they have never notified us that they are running behind. we waited over 2 hours to see the doctor today and that is not right.