Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Helpful show details Very Helpful
Feb 3rd, 2015

Yes the waiting time is long but it's because he doesn't turn away patients that need help. The doctor is caring and knowledgable. The wait is worth it and just to set the record straight: "no" they are not money hungry, believe me....

ms show details ms
by mimi on Oct 28th, 2014

SO DISAPPOINTED WITH HIS STAFF..please bring back your old staff or hire girls that actually know their jobs and not only schuffel files back and forth...

disapointment show details disapointment
by anthony on Aug 7th, 2014

disappointed in the time waiting...looked like an urgi clinic not a professional staff...one inparticularly extremely rude, quite obnoxious...dr didn't spend enough time with me

by Besnik on Jul 29th, 2014

Love the staff and Dr. Bari. What an awesome bunch!!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Lauren DiTucci RN on Mar 6th, 2014

I was recommended to the office after unsatisfactory visits at another MD in Staten Island who only was interested in pill-pushing. Dr. Ceka and his team are excellent, knowledgable, patient, helpful, courteous. They addressed all of my needs, questions, and performed all of my diagnostic exams right in the office. They gave me excellent recommendations and reassured me of my health. Dr. Ceka is honest and so knowledgeable. I used to feel like I had to take a ton of vitamins and supplements to be "healthy", and Dr. Ceka taught me about the proper use and made me feel finally like there wasn't anything wrong with me. The staff are excellent. This is a great office, with a little bit of a wait sometimes but it is well worth it for the quality of care and thoroughness of the Doctor and his team. I am very thankful to have been introduced to such a wonderful doctor. God blessed me.

OK show details OK
Mar 6th, 2013

I was there on Saturday, the doctor was good and the desk staff was super friendly. A

PATRICIA show details PATRICIA
Dec 4th, 2012

I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASE WITH MY FIRST VISIT..NEVER WAS I GREETED SO WELL AND FELT WELCOMED. THE OFFICE MANAGER WAS A GEM, ALWAYS SMILING AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL..DR CEKA WAS WORTH THE EXTRA MILES I DROVE TO SEE HIM..VERY THOROUGH.

worse dr and office staff ever possible show details worse dr and office staff ever possible
Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. has no bed side manners, he is rude unprofessional and does not care for his patients. Money hungry and not informed about medice. Must have gotten his degree from online courses. WORSE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET WITH.

by Claudia Dasilva on Aug 24th, 2012

Excelent doctor

Aug 14th, 2012

Horrible waiting time in office and the receptionist are no considerate towards patients at all so next time you ready to see doctor ceka be prepared to wait 35minutes or more! very rude and snappy receptionist

greeting show details greeting
May 25th, 2012

i'v debated writing this but hat seeing my parents upset. This is all they talk about after every visit. It seems they don't get the same friendly treatment in their waiting area as usual..This young lady in particular doesn't have the patience to deal with seniors or foreignors..She needs a lesson in respect and kindness.

BANKER show details BANKER
May 1st, 2012

OUTRAGEOUS WAIT TIME.. FELT MORE LIKE CLINIC SETTING THAN A FAMILY DOCTOR. .NOISY WAITING AREA. THE NOISE MADE ME SICK..I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS WORSE THE LOUD T.V. OR THE WAIT

Jan 20th, 2012

I will definitely highly recommend Dr. Ceka

RESPECT show details RESPECT
Jan 14th, 2012

DR. CEKA WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET...COURTEOUS, AND KIND..HE WAS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I JUST WISH TEHY WARNED ME ABOUT THE RUDENESS OF RECEIPTIONIST...

N.S show details N.S
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr Ceka is one of the best doctors in tri state area. He cares and gets to the bottom of the problem quickly. He spends enough time with you and follows up accordingly. I couldnt ask for a better doctor!

Nov 30th, 2011

Great doctor, excellent bed side manner, always able to be seen, try to go early in the morning, less of a wait.

Sep 30th, 2011

Wonderful doctor who explains everything thoroughly and has a great bedside manner. I've recommended family members to him and we are all pleased with his care. He truly is a great doctor.

Aug 19th, 2011

Dr. Ceka is one of the most dedicated physicians I have met, he is not only an excellent cardiologist, internist but has the most modern cardiology equipment on Staten Island. His staff is excellent as his his PA's, one PA is dedicated as a GYN.

respectful and knowledgeable show details respectful and knowledgeable
Jun 26th, 2011

Dr. Ceka in my opinion is exceptional Doctor. He is very knowledgeble, explains in detail, recommends medications that are safe, is always available if needed. His Wife who also practices medicine is exceptional. I would highly recommend this doctor. He cares, he is compassionate, well edicated, knows his profession and you will never doubt him. I went for other opinions to specialist and at the end treatment was the same as this doctor. He encourages you to ask questions and wants to make sure you understand and wil diagnose you appropriately. He is does not have a problem recomending you to a specialist if he feels you are not doing better. It is hard to come by Doctors as such.

staff show details staff
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Ceka was highly recommended to me, but after meeting the young ladies he has behind the counter I would not go again.It is unfortunate that such rude, uncourteous personell can represent such a nice man...I want to feel welcome not laughed at, Yes I am an immigrant but I did not have to be made fun of...I'm sure there others who feel this way but have not spoken up..She maybe was the only american worker there, but both doctors deserve to know what type of person she is..

josephine galante cruz show details josephine galante cruz
by josephine galante cruz on Mar 17th, 2011

i cannot express what a pleasure it is to find a doctor in this time and age, that is so affectionate and yet proffesional with his patients. my parents adore him as though he was their son. dr ceka's wife is a clone to him! just as nice and proffesional!!! cindy the head receptionist is the best!!! god bless them for bringing them into our lives!! and i reccommend them to everyone!!!

Awesome Doctor and Staff show details Awesome Doctor and Staff
by skrc on Feb 4th, 2011

Wow, finally..a doctor who cares! Dr. Ceka's staff is wonderful, friendly & accommodating. You feel welcome as soon as you walk into the office. Dr. Ceka is terrific! Friendly, conversant, funny and compassionate. He spends time speaking with you, explains everything to you and is a hands-on doctor. Love him and his staff.

great doctor show details great doctor
Jan 20th, 2010

very nice and well spoken knows what he is doing and talking about, there a couple his wife is a sweetheart as well as a good doctor, i totally recommend them both highly. hope this review is useful

Totenville Pavillion is a gem in Staten Island show details Totenville Pavillion is a gem in Staten Island
Oct 10th, 2009

Dr. Bahri Ceka and Dr. Ilka Ceka are cautious professionals that really care about their clients. I was always seen for emergencies and waited less than 30 minutes, without an appointment. Staff is always very friendly and always accommodating.

WOW show details WOW
by mike on Aug 4th, 2008

I never had an experience like this Dr.Ceka was great !