A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baiba Grube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baiba Grube, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Male Breast Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grube graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Grube has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grube accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Baiba J. Grube practice?
Dr. Baiba Grube practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Surgical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See New Haven Surgeons.