A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baiba Grube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baiba Grube is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grube
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grube Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baiba Grube, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grube graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Grube has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baiba Jana Grube MD is a female Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Baiba J. Grube practice?
- Dr. Baiba Grube has 1 office location.
Dr. Baiba Grube practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.