The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Baiba Grube
Dr. Baiba Grube, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Grube is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, St Johns Health Center and Century City Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Baiba Grube has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Baiba Grube is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Peter Prieto
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Anthony Kim
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0 mi19
Dr. Mark Faries
New Haven, CT 0 mi