A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baidyanath Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baidyanath Prasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Prasad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baidyanath N Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Baidyanath N. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Baidyanath Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Baidyanath Prasad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Cardiologists.