A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baijnath Saw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baijnath Saw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saw
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baijnath Saw, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saw graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baijnath Saw BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Baijnath Saw practice?
- Dr. Baijnath Saw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baijnath Saw practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA.
See Pleasanton Internists and Pleasanton Cardiologists.