A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baijnath Saw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baijnath Saw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baijnath Saw, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saw graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baijnath Saw BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Baijnath Saw practice?
- Dr. Baijnath Saw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baijnath Saw practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Livermore Internists and Livermore Cardiologists.