A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baiju Malde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baiju Malde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malde
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baiju Malde, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malde graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baiju Malde MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baiju Malde practice?
- Dr. Baiju Malde has 1 office location.
Dr. Baiju Malde practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Internists.