A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baikunth Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baikunth Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baikunth Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baikunth Kumar Singh MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Baikunth K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Baikunth Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Baikunth Singh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.