A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baikunth Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baikunth Singh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baikunth Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baikunth Kumar Singh MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Baikunth K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Baikunth Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Baikunth Singh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.