Dr. K Freund MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2016
nasty staff which reflects what dr is like
Dr. Freund office made an appointment on a Monday and it happened to be a Jewish holiday. Someone called out. They started a new technician's assistant. She asked me alot of questions, and I was more than happy to answer all questions. This technician asked me what was the dates of two knee replacements. I answered 10 times. She didn't listen to anything I told her. After 10 minutes of this torture I got my bag and went out into the waiting area and explained what happened to the man sitting at the desk. The technician got another technician to come and talk to me. I am going to be 60 years old in a few months, and was told by the second tech I better sit down and let the original tech take care of me. He was so brisk and rude, i felt like he was talking to me like a two year old. I walked out of that room and then out of the office and I will never return. I can only imagine how nasty and rude the doctor is, if these are the people he hires to work for him.

January 20th, 2016
I've only seen him once, have a follow up apt in two week.

April 2nd, 2015
Wonderful, fabulous Dr. I have diabetic neuropathy and he brought me from almost legally blind to 20/30. I would trust him with any eye issue.......couldn't find a better Dr!!

July 4th, 2013
I was impressed with Dr. Freund's knowledge, interest in my case and caring attitude. Dr. Freund spent a good time with myself and my husband, not only explaining the situation to us but also looking at my situation from very different perspectives so we could conclude what to do moving forward. I strongly recommend Dr. Freund. he is an impressive professional. And in addition his office is extremely well equipped and technicians very well trained.

February 7th, 2010
Patient for 11 years
There are times when this office is extremely busy. It functions close to an assembly line getting you prepared for the visit. Dr Freund is always caring, gives complete explanations, and takes the time and effort to provide information to his patients.

October 27th, 2016