A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bailey Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bailey Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bailey Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bailey Lock Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bailey L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Bailey Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bailey Lee practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.