A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baiya Krishnadasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baiya Krishnadasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baiya Krishnadasan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnadasan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baiya Krishnadasan MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Baiya Krishnadasan practice?
- Dr. Baiya Krishnadasan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baiya Krishnadasan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons and Tacoma Cardiothoracic Surgeons.