A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnadasan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnadasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnadasan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan practice?
- Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons and Tacoma Cardiothoracic Surgeons.