A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnadasan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnadasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnadasan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan practice?
- Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahirathan Krishnadasan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons and Tacoma Cardiothoracic Surgeons.