A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakir Altai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakir Altai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altai Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Altai graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Altai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakir M. Altai MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bakir M. Altai practice?
- Dr. Bakir Altai has 1 office location.
Dr. Bakir Altai practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.