A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakir Altai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakir Altai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Altai graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Altai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakir Mohammed Altai MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bakir M. Altai practice?
- Dr. Bakir Altai has 1 office location.
Dr. Bakir Altai practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.