A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakir Altai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakir Altai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altai Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Altai graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Altai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakir Mohammed Altai MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bakir M. Altai practice?
- Dr. Bakir Altai has 1 office location.
Dr. Bakir Altai practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons and Astoria Cardiothoracic Surgeons.