A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakul Patel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Wales.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakul Kumar Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bakul K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bakul Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bakul Patel practices Family Medicine near Foothill Ranch, CA.
See Foothill Ranch Family Physicians.