A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakul Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakul Pandya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Pandya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakul K Pandya MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bakul K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Bakul Pandya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bakul Pandya practices Neurology near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Neurologists.