A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakul Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakul Pandya is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Pandya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakul Kantilal Pandya MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bakul K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Bakul Pandya has 1 office location.
Dr. Bakul Pandya practices Neurology near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Neurologists.