A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakula Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakula Sheth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheth
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheth Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Sheth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakula Rajesh Sheth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bakula R. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Bakula Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Bakula Sheth practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians.