A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakula Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakula Sheth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheth
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheth Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Sheth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakula Rajesh Sheth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bakula R. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Bakula Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Bakula Sheth practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.