A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bakulkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bakulkumar Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bakulkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bakulkumar M Patel MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bakulkumar M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bakulkumar Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bakulkumar Patel practices Neurology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Sterling Heights Neurologists.