Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  To quick to medicate  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Placed me on to many meds and I was out of it. went to another doc and he corrected my meds and put me on a regime that felt much better and didnt snow me.

|  Dr. G..  |  show details
by Can't Remember S.... on Jul 25th, 2009

I found Dr. Gupta to be great when it came to diagnosing me and keeping my meds issues straight. Because of this I stayed with him for 12 years. His psychatric unit 3W is well-run. He is a great doctor who cares about his patients. The office staff were pretty cool most of the time, but 2 of 'em (new)need to learn how to talk to people. However,he believes in ECT's a bit too much for me. I am having severe memory issues from 50 ECT's. I was ignorant of the fact that I would have anteretrograde amnesia and would still have it 4 years later. I consented to the treatments and signed all that paperwork, but the reality of it all was different. See him for your diagnosis and meds,he knows what he is doing. I was a mess when I met him. My severe depression had been under control for 12 years, but I can't remember things a lot of the time. Don't get talked into ECT's easily.

|  Annony  |  show details
May 20th, 2009

I believe someone on his staff copied and gave out my medical records. I did file a complaint and it is under investigation.

|  Terrible psychiatrist  |  show details
by James on Jun 4th, 2008

He misdiagnosed me and put me on the wrong meds, and now that I have a new psychiatrist I'm doing much better. Don't visit Dr. Bal Gupta.

|  show details
Jan 16th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I WOULD NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN, EVER!: I would like to suggest if looking for a Doctor not to go see Dr. Gupta. He and his staff are all about the money and not about the patients care. You will be taken advantage of during a very rough time in you

Read Full Review at yahoo.com