Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bal Rajagopalan
Bal Rajagopalan, M.D.,, F.R.C.S.C. is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Bal Rajagopalan is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, Southern California Hospital at Culver City and California Hospital Medical Center. Bal Rajagopalan has received 6 awards. He speaks French.
Bal Rajagopalan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Bal Rajagopalan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Arash Yaghoobian
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.04 mi7
Dr. Steven Meier
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, General Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.06 mi19
Dr. Steven Brourman
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.06 mi36