Dr. Bal Rajagopalan MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

June 14th, 2017

June 14th, 2017
amazing unbelievable results
will recommend Dr. Raj to every one i know, after only 1 week from my knee surgery i walked out of his office Dr is just amazing Thank you Dr Raj.

Fantastic! Dr. Raj is the Greatest
My experience with Dr. Raj has been perfect! I highly refer Dr. Raj, as he the best orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, and a doctor you can trust and rely on for the best care possible! If I can give more then 5 stars I would. 5 stars! *****

May 25th, 2017
outstanding doctor and staff
I always have the best experience, the best doctor in this field.

May 25th, 2017
Post Op Visit
I was recommended Dr. Raj for my knee. I am extremely happy with this decision. Dr. Raj performed knee surgery on my with PRP and my recovery is going excellent

May 18th, 2017
Excellent Doctor - He gave my life back
Dr. Raj gave my life back. I was initially diagnosed with Osteo Arthritis by another doctor and physical therapy couldn't get my left knee straight. Over time my condition got worse. I couldn't stand for more than 3 mins without my left knee hurting and I was beginning to walk with more of limp. I saw other doctors and they couldn't really offer a solution except for shots that I would have to take at least twice a year forever. I then saw Dr. Raj and immediately he knew what I was going through. For once I met a doctor who asked me the right questions and I immediately felt he could fix my left knee. I am 52 years and I am now running at 5.7 m.p.h. with no pain whatsoever. My left knee is straight and I can stand indefinitely. I can also hike steep hills without any pain and go on hikes/walks for hours and hours without any discomfort. As a result, I have even lost weight.