Dr. Bal Rajagopalan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 11th, 2016
Back on the ball field in just two short months!!
Dr. Raj did an awesome job with my total hip replacement! The surgery went awesome. I was up and walking two hours after surgery. I began Physical Therapy at a Pilates Studio two weeks after and was up and Coaching baseball once again six weeks after! Best surgery experience ever!!! Thank Dr. Raj!!

October 3rd, 2015
Executive producer
Kind and wonderful doctor. Modern yet warm. The best

September 18th, 2014
LOVE Dr Raj!
Everyone in this office is amazing! Can't say enough great things about these wonderful people! Saw Dr Raj the first time for a broken ankle and ribs. He was super cool, nice and turned what was a really painful physical experience into one where I felt taken care of. Today I saw Giovanna for a follow up. She was so kind and sweet to me :) I hope that I never need to go back but if I ever break anything, it's nice to know that they are around!

August 12th, 2013
Dr. Raj was highly recommended by my cardiologist Dr. Dandilaya. I found him, "Dr. Raj", to be an excellent doctor. He located the problem and helped lessen the pain in my knee, and returned almost full range of motion to my right leg. I am very glade that I found Dr. Raj. He is excellent in explaining the full range of options before having major knee replacement, which I was able to gladly delay to some future time.

August 5th, 2013
Texas
I traveled from Texas to have my knee replaced and it was well worth the effort. I had attempted a replacement in Texas but the doctor there found the knee joint was infected and therefore aborted the operation. After treatment for the infection my wife and I decided to come to California and stay with our daughter to pursue further treatment for the knee here. Dr. Raj was recommended. After verification that the infection had cleared, Dr. Raj proceeded with the knee replacement. The operation and recovery went well and the new knee has been great since day one. It has been a real joy to have my mobility, and my life, back. I feel Dr. Raj and his staff could not have done a better job for me from start to after care. At my 6 mo. follow up appointment, Dr. Raj said it is now time to start exercising the knee by walking stairs.

July 29th, 2013
Dr. Raj is very personable. He performed a thorough evaluation of my injury. He is a doctor who thinks outside the box when it comes to his patients and that was very important to me. I have been to several other doctors and nothing was working. He took the time to really think about what would help me and what I could handle. He worked with me throughout the entire process. I felt like I was working with him and not just another patient on his list. He is there for his patients and truly cares about their recovery.

July 21st, 2013
Knee Pain
I have been in for 2 other scopes on this same knee, when i was a much younger man. My entire experience from initial inquiry to post op was so far superior to what I remember that my score reflects that by going over 10. Dr. Raj, Silvia, and the care and concern received made me know that the choice to travel to see Dr. Raj instead of doing it locally was the right thing. I am now less than 3 weeks post-surgery as I write this, and I can tell you, that EVERY pain I had in my knee that was limiting my quality of life is 100% gone. I have even started skating again, and without any pain or need to ice my knee for an hour afterwards just to be able to feel OK again. I will tell everyone who I know is struggling with any knee pain at all Dr. Raj’s contact info, knowing that they will get the care required to get back to the highest quality of life possible. I can walk up and down stairs now without holding the rail for the first time in 3 years! I am looking forward to jogging and hiking again, and I owe it all to the excellent care i got from Dr. Raj and his team! Thank you so much!

October 7th, 2011
Best ORthopedic surgeon
The Staff are very welcoming they always have a smile on, they make their best effort to help you out. Doctor Raj is very understanding and he does everything that is in his hands to help you out.

June 1st, 2011
Thank you Dr. Raj!
Dr. Raj performed my total hip replacement surgery. Since the day of the surgery, i've been getting better and better with each day. I've only taken about 5 pain pills since leaving the hospital and i had been in a lot of pain for several years. I want to thank Dr. Raj with all my heart for doing this surgery. Dr. Raj, you're a very special, kind, and excellent (not to mention handsome!) doctor. Thank you so much!!!

March 16th, 2011
Dr. Raj is an excellent Doctor with awesome bedside manner. He is always pleasant to his patients and very passionate when it comes to his work. His staff is the same; always courteous, pleasant; call you by name, and just considerate to all their patients. I have never heard not one of his staff raise their voices at me.I love my Doctor!!!He is an excellent, fun loving, young at heart-Passionate Dr. that loves what he does!!!

February 21st, 2011
wow
This Orthopedic Surgeon changed my views of all doctors. He is caring charismatic and a very talented surgeon most of all. He really is the full deal for a surgeon. High recommedation.Hollywood Persona

December 2nd, 2010
maria
Very good doctor with great bedside manner. Clear concise and very empowering