A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bala Giri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bala Giri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bala Giri, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Giri graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bala Krishna Giri MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bala K. Giri practice?
- Dr. Bala Giri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bala Giri practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.