A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bala Kanagaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bala Kanagaraju is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanagaraju
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanagaraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanagaraju graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kanagaraju has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bala Kanagaraju MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bala Kanagaraju practice?
- Dr. Bala Kanagaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Bala Kanagaraju practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago General Practitioners.