A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bala Kanagaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bala Kanagaraju is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanagaraju
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kanagaraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanagaraju graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kanagaraju has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bala Kanagaraju MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bala Kanagaraju practice?
- Dr. Bala Kanagaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Bala Kanagaraju practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago General Practitioners.