A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bala Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bala Krishnan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krishnan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bala A Krishnan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bala A. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Bala Krishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bala Krishnan practices Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Family Physicians.