A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bala Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krishnan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bala Alagirisamy Krishnan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bala A. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Bala Krishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bala Krishnan practices Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Primary Care Doctors.