A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bala Prabakaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bala Prabakaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prabakaran
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabakaran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Prabakaran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bala C Prabakaran MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bala C. Prabakaran practice?
- Dr. Bala Prabakaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Bala Prabakaran practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.