A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bala Prabakaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabakaran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Prabakaran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prabakaran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bala C. Prabakaran practice?
Dr. Bala Prabakaran practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.