Dr. Rao Chekka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rao Chekka?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Rao Chekka?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2015

Dr. Chekka saved my daughter's life. He is 99% scientist and 1% empath. That 1% gave him the extra information he needed to make a tough call and she is alive today, 35 yrs old and three times a mother herself.

January 22nd, 2015

The doctor himself was nice. The office is very old/cramped. The exam rooms are ghetto with tool boxes. He wasn't thorough at all with my child (newborn) He didn't check her hips, didn't ask to even have her out of the car seat until the very end to listen to her. There wasn't any checking of her umbilical cord, organs, ears...nothing. His front office is terrible. This is the main reason I'm leaving. She doesn't listen to what you're asking. She wouldn't accept answers that I gave if they weren't the ones she wanted. She was not respectful or courteous to say the least! I went there twice and transferred as fast as I could!! In the past week they have had 1 1/2 days open and didn't explain on their answering message when they would be open again.

December 15th, 2014

Been going to Dr.Chekka's office for the last 34yrs, first as a patient my entire childhood and now my children's doctor. He is one of the absolute best!!!!

October 15th, 2014

he is the best

HE IS THE BEST VERY CARING AND SUPPORTIVE

November 5th, 2012

I have had Dr. Chekka and my childrens Pediatrician for almost 20 years now. I have Always been treated with the utmost respect with him, his wife, son(ravi) and his staff. Sometimes staff may have been a little harsh, but sometimes it is necessary with an unruly child or parent. My children and I Love and respect all there is about Dr. Chekkas' practice.

September 28th, 2012

Poor staff Management

Getting an appointment and the insurance billing needs alot of improvement.Also office needs to look clean.

January 17th, 2012

The people working were beyond rude and their office is in need of a good cleaning. I'm never going there again!

February 21st, 2011

Excellent Pediatrician - Truly cares about kids and parents

I searched for a new pediatrician for my oldest daughter when she was about 4 years old, and after interviewing several doctors, I decided to use Dr. Chekka. He not only is very knowledgeable, but he always takes the time to answer every question and makes sure you understand. He is also always available for emergency appointments. That is the good and bad. He will always see emergency appointments, but that may also mean that you have a longer wait time in the waiting room. With that said, you will not find a better doctor for your child. My youngest child just turned 21 and she cried as she left his office for the last time. She asked, "Mom, where will I ever find another doctor as good as Dr. Chekka?" If she finds the answer, I hope she tells me because I don't think there is one.

May 2nd, 2009

Not incredibly impressed. I've heard he is an excellent doctor, but he lacks a certain empathy towards his patients and parents.

November 24th, 2008

Overall he is a goo doctor. He was my doctor when I was little.

August 8th, 2016