A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balagopalan Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balagopalan Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balagopalan Nair, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nair has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balagopalan Nair MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Balagopalan Nair practice?
- Dr. Balagopalan Nair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Balagopalan Nair practices Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Oncologists.