A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balagopalan Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balagopalan Nair is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balagopalan Nair, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nair has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Balagopalan Nair practice?
Dr. Balagopalan Nair practices Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: El Dorado, AR and Heber Springs, AR.
See Little Rock Oncologists.