A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balagopalan Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balagopalan Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balagopalan Nair, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nair has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balagopalan Nair MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Balagopalan Nair practice?
- Dr. Balagopalan Nair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Balagopalan Nair practices Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Oncologists.