A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balaji Charlu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balaji Charlu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balaji Charlu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charlu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Iowa City Ambulator Surgical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balaji S Charlu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Balaji S. Charlu practice?
- Dr. Balaji Charlu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Balaji Charlu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Iowa City Physiatrists and Iowa City Pain Management Doctors.